Robesonia Swimming Pool Association
2017 Party Reservation During Hours Party
(Pavilion Rental) & After Hours Party (Pool Rental)
- Minimum of two (2) guards will be provided for any reserved party. State law requires a minimum of two (2) guards on duty.
- A $20 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date and pavilion (even during regular pool hours).
- The $20 deposit will be deducted from the final party fees.
- Party Fees will be based on the total number of party members in attendance and maximum amount of time in one (1) hour increments.
- Hourly fees will not be split into quarter-hour or half-hour increments.
- Parties must be cleaned up and leave the facility by the hour, or additional charges apply.
- Parties must clean up the party before they leave.
- Party Hosts must provide their own food or they can buy items from the Snack Bar (regular pool hours only).
- The Pool will provide electricity, grill, trash cans, washroom access, all games and sports equipment normally available at the pool, and life guards.
- ALL GUESTS ATTENDING MUST EITHER HAVE VALID ROBESONIA POOL MEMBERSHIP OR PAY THE DAILY GUEST FEE and must sign in , which includes providing full contact information and emergency/medical information. Sign In Forms will be managed by the front desk.
- Parties must be reserved at least one (2) weeks in advance, to allow for proper scheduling.